The Pillar I Towel
The Pillar I Towel is the newest addition to the NMD Towel collection. Just like its predecessor, its generous size and bold geometric design is another overachiever where ever you choose to put it to work. Oversized and thick, you will reach for this handwoven towel every time. The organic cotton and linen content means this towel is highly absorbent but also incredibly soft and will last for years.
- Handwoven in Canada with Canadian sourced yarns
- 60% Organic Cotton 40% Linen
- Machine stitched hems for durability
- Custom vegan eco-suede hanging loop
- Oversized 22" x 30" (approx)
- Pre-washed and Colourfast
- Heirloom quality
- Guest towel
- Dish Towel
- Basket liner
Care instructions: You can include this towel in your other towel wash in whichever temperature you choose (do not use fabric softener as it affects the absorbency and besides the towels are already incredibly soft) This towel will improve every time its washed.